Due to current COVID-19 restrictions the event is planned as a virtual event
southern german and israeli innovation summit
Inspiring panels and targeted 1:1 meetings promise knowledge gain and new business contacts
Israel and the Southern German states Bavaria, Baden-Wuerttemberg, Hesse, Rhineland-Palatinate and Saarland are high-tech centers. With an R&D rate of more than 4.5% (share of R&D expenditure in relation to GDP), more than 6,000 start-ups and more than 320 international groups with offices and R&D centers, Israel has an exemplary innovation environment.
In addition to their innovative expertise, the Southern German states offer large and medium-sized companies that can develop ideas and make them ready for the market.
Due to this combination of skills, we can be unbeatable on the world markets.
With the South-German – Israeli Innovation Summit and the Partnering Event, we would like to strengthen the economic and scientific relations between Israel and the Southern German states. And we would like to send a signal to German SMEs - take a look at Israel.
There you will find very interesting partners who make innovative leaps possible.
- Smart Manufacturing
- Smart Cities
- Funding programes
- As purchaser - find qualified European suppliers during effective one-to one meetings
- As market/sales manager - find new European customers
- As product developer - find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
How can you benefit from this event?
- Publish and showcase your products, projects, services or business needs to event participants
- Initiate and arrange promising pre-scheduled 1:1 meetings at the event
- Generate fresh leads and meet new contacts in a time and cost-efficient way
- Stay one step ahead of your competitors by being seen and visibly present at the event
Bildnachweis: Shutterstock, 1028697859